Monday 28 November 2011

Style Construction

Location- I am going to be filming at very few locations, maybe only one depending on whether it looks good or not. The main location will be in my garage conversion at my house which I will be doing the majority of the filming here as it is the only place I have set in my mind where I feel I could make the most out of my creativity to produce and direct a good music video. Other locations may include a wood area, where I will be filming of the 'sign boards' where there will be confessions or insecurities written on them. I am going to test see where they look the best, if they do not look good being filmed in the woods, I will film them against a plain background. I will also film other insert shots on a table where 'Who You Are' will be written on lined paper. Last but not least the scrunched up piece of paper will be filmed inside the garage conversion.

My second location will be the local park which is situated near the housing estate where Iive. It will only be used in lines of the song, however in a conventional music video, there are usually 2 or more locations where the music video will be filmed.


Props List- Props will include;
  • Two Actresses (Girl 1 & 2)
  • Video camera (To film the footage)
  • Macbook (To play the song so I know what the beat sounds like compared to the shots being taken)
  • Camera (To take stills for the album cover + website)
  • Mirror (For the actress to look into whilst she is crying+ taking make up off)
  • Lined paper (To use in the insert shot to write 'Who you are')
  • Pen (To write on the lined paper)
  • Poster (Saying several insecurities on them in marker)
  • Make up wipes (For actress to remove make-up with)
  • Sofa (For the actress to lean against whilst crying)
  • Pillow (For the actress to hold and cry into)
Costume Planning-
First Location, House. Girl 1
  • Strap top
  • Jeans
  • Stud earrings
  • Silver bracelet
  • White socks

Second Location, Park. Girl 1

  • Blue dress (if warm)
  • Jeans (if cold)
  • Cropped shirt (if cold)
  • Boots
  • dangly earrings
  • Boot socks
  • Cardigan
  • Big colourful watch

Second Location, Park. Girl 2

  • Jeans
  • T shirt
  • Leather jacket
  • Boots
  • Boot socks
  • Chunky silver necklace


No comments:

Post a Comment